How do I save a favorite locum?
To keep track of locums you like, you can save them.
To save from a listing page:
On a listing you want to save, click Save on the main photo, next to the Share button.
Click Create a new list
- Give your new list a name (for example, “My favourite Nurses” or “My Replacement List”).
- Click Create
- To add more locums to this list, click Save on a listing page, or the heart on listings you see in search results for a particular profession, and choose your list.
How do I manage my list of saved homes?
After you've created a saved list to keep track of locums you like, you can share it with others, add and remove locums, or delete the list altogether.
Remove a listing from a list
To remove a listing from your saved list:
- On shiftm.com, click Saved at the top of the page
- Click View Wish List and select the listing you want to remove
- Click the heart on the listing you want to remove
- Confirm that you want to remove the listing
- Delete a Saved list
To delete a Saved list:
- On shift.com, click Saved at the top of the page
- Click View Wish List and select the list you want to remove
- Click Delete this list
- Confirm that you want to delete the list